- High-energy content or calorific value. Anthracite variety of coal has high calorific value.
- Low sulphur content - Coals naturally contain sulphur. Burning coal is the primary human-caused source of sulphur dioxide. SO2 is an air pollutant, the main cause of acidic rain. So it is desired low sulphur content in coal.
- Low ash content- Ash is a noncombustible residue after combustion of coal. It is an indicator for quality of coal. It is represented as the percentage of original weight.
- Excellent weatherability - Weatherability defined as the ability to resist weathering process.
- Good burning characteristics - Complete combustion without agitation.
- Good grindability - sometimes it is needed to grind coal before burning. Good coal should not cause high abrasion on the machine.
- High ash softening temperature - High Ash softening temperature lower the risk of slagging.
There are many types of cutting process done in different conditions. In such conditions along with the general requirements of the cutt...
The shape and angle of tool face and cutting edge is known as tool geometry. Tool geometry depends on Tool and work material Cutting...
According to the no of cutting edge the cutting tools broadly classified into (i) single point cutting tool (ii) Multi-point cutting too...
Pattern materials The main pattern materials are wood, metal, and plastic. The selection of pattern material depends on the size, co...
Read : Air Refrigerator Working On Bell-Coleman Cycle - with PV and TS Diagram Advantages and application of air refrigeration system...